Welcome to Victoria English School
Victoria English School provides a high quality British style education in an international setting serving expatriate and local children. The curriculum is designed and adapted to suit the multicultural nature of the school, maintaining a positive culture of academic excellence and a caring environment.
We serve to prepare our children to take their place as global citizens of the twenty-first century.
- Provide academic excellence
- Encourage children to take responsibility for their own learning
- Equip children with the critical thinking skills necessary for academic achievement
- Offer challenge in every child’s learning programme
- Develop independent learning
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum to meet the needs of all our children
- Provide a school experience that is happy, meaningful and purposeful
- Recognise the potential in all our learners
- Prepare children for a rapidly evolving and ever changing society
- Provide a stimulating environment
- Develop patterns of behaviour which are socially and morally acceptable
- Value qualities such as honesty, cooperation, tolerance, responsibility and mutual respect
- Create a positive and cooperative relationship with parents
- Celebrate achievement
Here at VES we not only want our students to achieve academic success, we also recognise that they all progress academically at individual rates. It is important for us to work with students to achieve their individual potential; to challenge and to push and to encourage and motivate our students. Our aim is to equip them with the skills to think independently, research, question, analyse and evaluate.
Beyond academic expectations we also focus on our students” personal and social development. We want our students to be confident, considerate, respectful and globally aware. Such skills are developed through relationships established between teachers and students and between students themselves.
We hope our ethos here at Victoria English School reflects the style of education you want for your child. We are delighted to welcome you to our website and hopefully one day to our school.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.